Life is full of breaking points, instants creating the opportunity of change, your choice: Take them or leave them. You walk the way you believe makes you feel is great about yourself. Most of the time, our ideas depend, if they are not thought by yourself thoroughly, on the collective mind, they way society has elaborated rules and concepts.
However, the instant you understand you have the ability inside yourself to really feel great, and it does not depend on your ideas or concepts about yourself:
You are really free. Not free in the sense of my country is free, but the freedom that even though you may be in a prison… You are really free of yourself, and you become the real you.
A concept is a mental elaboration of the “object” thought. An idea represents the conjunction of those concepts into a bigger elaboration, and your inner relationship with those concepts.
We have the ability to change your results, to change the reactions produced, if you take some of your time to think about:
Who is the real you beyond all those concepts and ideas?
Society states: These are the rules, enter the matrix, you cannot think for yourself once you are there.
You have a choice each instant: I want to take the responsibility of my ideas and their consequence; created or not by society through deranged concepts.
You can listen inside yourself; you know when something is going wrong, when there is something out there waiting to be understood, but you don’t have the time to find out why, you may be sad or angry at everything, you feel fear…
- When will enough be enough?
- Who are you?
- Why do we exist? What is the purpose of life and yours?
- Are you happy? Are you sad? Are you in fear?
- What is wrong and right? Does good and bad exist as I believe it does?
- Why do I judge others? Am I judging myself as I judge others with those same ideas?
- Why do you do what you do? Are you doing things because of you or because of what the collective mind tells you is right?