This is site is about asking questions that might seem obvious or simple to answer, but are actually not. For example, what does being mean? What is love? What does it mean to be human? If love is being, why is there suffering? These are the kind of questions are asked in this project. The inspiration is drawn from acknowledging that people teach us a lot of things in school, yet few teach us how to live in peace, happy, and loved.
You are welcome to answer any question as perspective plays a huge role in understanding others’ points of view. Sometimes, the greatest battles are in part of occurring because of linguistic misunderstandings. These linguistic notions give birth to ideological identities that separate us in order to gain a state of believed security within these structures.
Therefore, each question can be answered in many ways but in this site we are trying to:
Imagine a world where you question it all, green flourishes, artistic embraces scientific, diverse explodes in creative collaboration, mixed minds develop out-of-the-box solutions shaking down complexity, sincerity holds its hands to respect, kindness becomes the way to be thoughtful, and where peace is touched by true (not self-centered) love.
- Go beyond the dictionary and its solutions.
- Be more practical and simple than the abstract and complex language of the philosophers, but do dare to tackle those difficult questions in your own way.
- Be interdisciplinary. No disciplines are purposely favored.
- Be creative. You can even explain things through your artwork or any other form of expression.
- Respect others’ opinion because there are different perspectives which vary depending the amplitude of your vision.
There might be a system error or is waiting moderation, be patient. If nothing appears in a long time, then contact here explaining the problem.
Oh, and if you like to troll, ask… Why?
If you come up with a shallow answer, then this site is not what you are looking for. If you asked, who defines what is shallow? You are welcome to participate! However, there is moderation in the answers, and if there is no substance in your trolling then you were not honest when answering the questions above.
Come back when you are ready to challenge yourself and grow.